KAFEEN KAFEEN

Bomb-bastic! Reminds me of the good ole days of Aeon Flux and Heavy Metal. Loved every second of it. I'd work a little bit on the sound quality, and the "fluid" dynamics of walking, but I'd say you've got the idea down pretty damn well!!! Hope to see more quality work like this in the future.

TaraGraphika responds:

I loved both Aeon Flux and Heavy Metal. I'll try to work more in the sound quality...or hire someone to do it for me. But thanks for watching, There will be more. Stay Tune~~

Geo's Adventure - The Legend of Geo Geo's Adventure - The Legend of Geo

Almost 20 years too late. The "hey!" joke is way over used too. :/ Decent job on the animation, especially for doing it all yourself. Good start. Keep going and you'll get better.

The Face Rift The Face Rift

I don't get the joke because there was no punchline. The animation wasn't good because it was barely animated but the art was good. Especially compared to the "Flowerman" animation, this is really just lackluster.

DBZ in 33 DifferentStyles DBZ in 33 DifferentStyles

Wish I was a popular animator :(

Interlude Interlude

Wow man! I usually don't tear up nor am that thoroughly impressed with animations!!! I must say this really hit a chord with me. Thanks so much for sharing your work, I'm honored to have seen it before you start your career which I'm sure will be as fascinating as it is successful. Good luck in your future! Thanks again.

Batman: Arkham Shitty Batman: Arkham Shitty

I can review my own work? First comment of 2013!!! WHAT?! WHAT?!?!?!?!

every 1direction fan ever every 1direction fan ever

That was the best worst thing I've ever seen.

Free Halloween Free Halloween

That was beautiful. Great animation, great voice acting and really funny story! Great job man.

JACK-O'LAMPOONS JACK-O'LAMPOONS

Amazing quality of style! Great job on all fronts of this animation.

Pokimens Pokimens

This was AWESOME! Beautiful.