Spiderling Spiderling

Really wish I could play this game. :/ WAYYYYYY too laggy. Looks amazing though, here's a good review for the art alone. Good job.

Elf Story Elf Story

very fun ahd bloodey goota have qkik reveles

Evolvo Plus Evolvo Plus

a letle to esey to die culd be better if shown you get biger

Alaska Alaska

I really don't like people hype a game that's pretty terrible. This is a memory game, not a "Shmup".

Secret Santa Secret Santa

I just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this game. Obviously not the first physics engine game out there, but definitely had a solid engine. I really enjoyed some of the level set ups too. There was one that was fairly a decent challenge. Good shit!

Minus one and a half stars for not using original characters, plus one star for using Adventure Time characters. Good job!

Aero Crusher Aero Crusher

Usual I try refraining from giving terrible scores, but this is terrible.
20 decent levels.
Generic graphics.
Bad physics which lag if there is more than 2 things on the screen.
High score system? Whoopty doo.
I didn't even play it through once.
Autosave is great if it's a fun game.

Point is, you're way too over confident in your subpar game and your use of false advertising got me to play it, but your game didn't back up what you were selling. Better luck next time. Maybe if you didn't talk like your game was the Jesus of games then I'd appreciate it for what it really is. A game.

But please, keep working on games, because I can see the potential for some REAL quality work and excitement. This is a great start to the beginning of a decent programming career.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

The artwork is too good for a joke. It's not the 1st anymore, make it an actual game now.

Epic Stand Epic Stand

Terrible spelling mistakes.

Tribulation Tribulation

Great start!

I was playing on a ps3 controller and it made it a lot of fun.
A couple of suggestions -
- Make the Uzi useful. Players will feel cheated if they spend a ton of souls on a crappy weapon. I could've survived a lot longer had it been worth anything.
- Too many opponents can bog down a persons PC. Maybe by offsetting this you can have some enemies come out when they buy a specific weapon. I couldn't kill the lumbering hulks with my Uzi so I never got enough kills to level up to something useful. Have them come out once the M16 is purchased.
- Make the M16 more useful. Reload time is a great mechanic, but if it takes too long to keep the players in the action and happens too frequently they'll lose interest and go back to using the shotgun.
- He keeps breathing heavy while the game is paused. Weird man. Weird. Especially when there are other people in the room like "What the fuck are you doing man?"
Over all an excellent start! Lots of fun with dual sticks, I suggest using a PS3 or a Xbox controller for this game.

GTA4: The Flash Game GTA4: The Flash Game

Stick to music

You don't disappoint there.